Click image to zoom
- Helps sore, tired and inflamed eyes particularly with heavy screen use or reading
- Helps support good eye health and eyesight
- Contains Chrysanthemum known as the Queen of the East for its healing properties
- Preservative free with no additives
- Expertly formulated and produced in the UK by Andrew Chevallier
- Free delivery in the UK
Trial pack price:
£0.00 per pack
(3 x 60ml)
Single purchase price:
£19.99 per pack
(12 x 60ml)
Subscribe & save price:
£17.99 per pack
(12 x 60ml)
Free shipping in the UK
Help protect your vision and support good eye health
This herbal remedy for eyes is for people who want to use nutritious herbs to support eye health rather than taking tablets. It’s especially good for heavy computer screen use or anyone over the age of 30 whose weak point is their eyes.
Made in the UK
- Supports blood vessels
- Aids eye function
- Helps maintain good eyesight
How to use
Shake well, this is a purely natural product with sediment. We would recommend not to exceed one bottle a day. Herbs are subjective , see what amount works for you! You can dilute in water or juice. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Goji berry (Gou Qi Zi) (Lycium barbarum)
- Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius)
- Bilberries (Vaccinium myrtillus)
Purified water, fresh squeezed Lemon juice and pure Maple syrup.
Free from all common allergens
|Amount per bottle||% daily|
|Goji berry (fruit)||†|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Once opened consume within 24 hours or 48 hours if refrigerated. Store out of the reach of young children.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Frequently Asked Questions
SIGHT may help to improve sharpness and colour perception but it won't alter your required prescription.
We source our blend of herbs from every corner of the globe, only using the stem, flower or root, as appropriate. We use Welsh water, renowned for its softness.