Click image to zoom
- Helps restore hormonal balance
- Helps lift mood as a natural alternative to HRT
- Contains Sage and Liquorice both of which have been used for centuries
- Preservative free with no additives
- Expertly formulated and produced in the UK by Andrew Chevallier
- Free delivery in the UK
Trial pack price:
£9.99 per pack
(3 x 60ml)
Single purchase price:
£39.99 per pack
(12 x 60ml)
Subscribe & save price:
£35.99 per pack
(12 x 60ml)
Free shipping in the UK
This Sarsaparilla Tincture Helps Restore Hormonal Balance During Menopause
This herbal blend is designed for women over 40 who are looking to find hormonal balance and help reduce unwanted menopausal. A natural alternative to HRT.
Made in the UK
- This herbal tincture helps restore hormonal balance during menopause
Sage and Liquorice have been used for centuries as natural remedies for menopause. Fennel and Sarsaparilla have been shown to aid hormonal activity and we’ve added Cardamom, Cocoa and Schisandra to help lift mood and support general well-being
How to use
Shake well, this is a purely natural product with sediment. We would recommend not to exceed one bottle a day. Herbs are subjective , see what amount works for you! You can dilute in water or juice. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Sarsaparilla (Smilax ornata)
- Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Liquorice (Gan Cao) (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Sage (Salvia officinalis)
- Schisandra berries (Wu Wei Zi) (Schisandra chinensis)
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Cocoa (Theobroma cacao)
Purified water, fresh squeezed Lemon juice, Pomegranate juice, and pure Maple syrup.
Free from all common allergens
|Amount per bottle||% daily|
|Schisandra berries (fruit)||†|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Once opened consume within 24 hours or 48 hours if refrigerated. Store out of the reach of young children.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Frequently Asked Questions
The aim of the formulation is to help rebalance hormones with a focus on supporting oestrogen levels and the adrenal glands. MIDLIFE promotes a general sense of well-being rather than acting on specific hormones.
Yes, but always talk to your healthcare provider before taking any new supplement alongside prescribed medications.
We source our blend of herbs from every corner of the globe, only using the stem, flower or root, as appropriate. We use Welsh water, renowned for its softness.